Friday, July 24, 2009

Bureaucratic delay

If you've been reading my blog, you'll know I was sentenced to three months and 24 days of imprisonment in the beginning of July, for refusing armed service.

At the moment, I've been waiting for weeks for someone to tell me when I have to go to prison and where. I haven't got a clue. At the moment, my papers are somewhere in the depths of bureaucracy, probably on the desk of someone who's on summer vacation.

The delay is simply infuriating. I haven't got a clue if I'm going to jail next week or next month, or September, or when. Probably more like next month that next week, but still. Not being able to make any kind of plans for the autumn kind of sucks.

So if I haven't exactly been blogging much, it's because I'm a little stressed out by all this.

No comments:

Post a Comment