Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Arrangements for my absence

As anyone who's been following this blag knows, I'll be going to prison some time this fall. More on the topic here, but suffice to say that I won't be around to do any blogging for some four months. Finnish jails don't exactly provide inmates with Internet connections.

Instead of just leaving this blag to stagnate, I've managed to round up some people to fill in in my absence. I don't know yet when I'm being locked up, so for the near future, all of us will probably be posting here, just to keep things confusing. But let's meet our other contributors.

There's Henriikka, who'll become our featured artist as soon as we persuade her to draw that one webcomic, but as she's got enough projects of her own, someone needs to take over the duty of keeping this thing running.

This means handing it over to our tame computer scientist. Some say that he only speaks in machine code, and in order to read an e-mail from him, you have to compile it first; and that he can operate his Xbox 360 without a controller. All we know is, he's called Juho.

No comments:

Post a Comment