Monday, October 12, 2009

Interview with Ben and Evan. A real mans perspective.



I wanted to start my first blog by digging deep into the complicated minds of my two good friends, Evan and Ben. They are both very attractive and intelligent guys who spend all there time beating the ladies off with a stick. They wear leather and DJ. What could be better. I interviewed them about love and girls.

Q: Hi guys! So I have been wondering this for a while. You guys have all the girls on your nuts, Do you prefer playing the field or going out with one person seriously?
Ben: It all depends, if its a special person like evan, then I want him for the long run. (he thinks for a couple of seconds) Never mind id rather play the field.

Q: Haha! Thats quite interesting. Would you prefer getting baked goods, flowers, or or underwear from a girl?
Evan: Baked goods! My grandmothers an insane baker. Cookies are pretty bomb.
Ben: If it looks like shit, i dont want it. If it doesnt then ill eat it. Im talking about baked goods. Theres nothing you can really do with underwear. Im not one of those creeps.

Q:Would you find it hot if megan fox was laying down naked on top of a synth?
Evan: That would be interesting. Yes, i would. Im not sure shed fit.

Q:Blond or Brunette?
Evan: brunette.
Ben: It all depends on ethnicity. I like the chick on modern family. (he points down) It doesnt discriminte....

Q: Beyonce or Rhianna?
Evan: Beyonce. Rhiannas a skinny bitch.
Ben: Beyonce! Have you seen her legs? Oh my God! shes like a godess! And that ass...

Q: Wow you really like Beyonce. If you had to go out with a man who would it be and why?
Ben: I dont want to sound cliche, but Brad Pitt. Although i didnt like his long blond hair in troy. He has nice pecks. Actually Tom Cruise because HE KNOWS HOW TO SUCK. I could be the man in that relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment