Friday, December 17, 2010

Mythbusting

Today is Kari Byron's birthday! You remember, the hot chick from MythBusters.


She's a mom, too. I have to admit I'm a little uncomfortable with the term "MILF"; I know that this may sound incongruous in a post like this, but the "F" on the end makes it a little too crude for me. Female beauty is like any other beauty, an aesthetic experience, but to me, the F-word changes aesthetics to objectification. Beauty is a quality in itself; being something that someone would like to fuck is being a means to an end, namely sexual gratification. I don't post these pictures to portray women as a means to an end but as beautiful in themselves.


I'm sorry if that got a little preachy. My point is that she's hot, and it's her birthday.


Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment