Thursday, January 20, 2011

Glenn Beck!

Remember last summer when Israeli commandos stormed a couple of Turkish ships in international waters and murdered people on them? Or, in other words, what Wikipedia euphemistically calls the Gaza flotilla raid? Of course, as you know, Wikipedia has "a strong liberal bias", according to The Trustworthy Encyclopedia, so that's hardly surprising.

Anyway, I got into a sort of Facebook mini-discussion about the flotilla incident, and I was sent links to some Youtube videos that would explain to me exactly what happened. Those videos were clips from Glenn Beck's show. I'm not going to link to them because they're too asinine to be believed. Instead, while I was listening to music on YouTube, I ran into a video somebody put together of Glenn Beck explaining why the Beatles and Bruce Springsteen are, in fact, communists. In my opinion, the level of insight and presentation here should give everyone a fairly good idea of what Beck's show is like. Remember that this is an edited version; in the actual show, he spends around a third of the entire time staring at his blackboard and repeating what he said before. But anyway, here's Glenn Beck on music.

No comments:

Post a Comment