Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fantasy Football Week 5

Kevin's League
I went into last night's MNF game losing 114-106, with only Jahvid Best playing for me.  Luckily the team I was playing against had no one playing, so I felt fairly confident.  Unfortunately, I remembered that Best only got me six points last week.

For most of the game, it seemed like I was destined to lose.  Then all of a sudden, Best broke free and scored a huge TD and was over 100 yards.  I was flipping between that game and the end of Terra Nova and I missed his huge run.  That run sealed the deal for me and I beat Team Milksteak.  I ended up winning 128-114.

Aside from Best, BenJarvus Green-Ellis was my best player.  He put up 26 points and helped me move into third place with a 3-2 record.

Steel City League
Unfortunately, in this league things did not go so well.  I got beat by the first place team (Strike Team) 144.10-111.16.  I am now in tenth place and next week I take on the second best team.  This could be a long season in this league.

The good thing for me is that Gore, Garcon, and Foster all had nice weeks.  The bad thing though, they were the only ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment