Tuesday, November 3, 2009

not this bitch!

I absolutely adore Cosmo. Its like my bible. Everything i want to know is in it. Even things i didnt think i wanted to know.
although thats ultra emberassing to admit. I buy every issue every month, but something was different this month. When i went to my local news stand i found that the new cosmo had Kim Kardashian on the cover. I looked at it and thought to my self "what the fuck is this bullshit?'. There was no way in hell i was buying that. So i settled for cosmos ugly duckling of a cousine; Glamour. Dont get me wrong i love trashy. I can watch jerry springer all day because i find it oh so funny. But this? I couldnt even see what the cover said because her large ass was covering all the words. What is it that Kim Kardashian does? Shes not pretty, or funny, or even smart....
but id deffenetly pay to see her and Paris Hilton get in a fight....

No comments:

Post a Comment