Thursday, January 5, 2012

NFL Pick 'Em: Playoff Version Week One

Even though my season of picks ended, I have decided to keep it up.  It is actually something fun to do.  I finished the regular season in 9th place, with a 123-123 record. 

Cincinnati at Houston (-3):  Cincinnati
I have not decided if I am taking the underdog because I think it will be close or because I think the Bengals will pull it out. 

Detroit at New Orleans (-10.5):  Detroit
I think New Orleans will win the game, but I think that it will be somewhat closer than ten points.  I think it comes down to a field goal.

Atlanta at New York (-3):  Atlanta
I just do not feel that confident in the Giants.  Sorry Gideon and James, but I think the Giants are going to lose.  Deal with it.

Pittsburgh (-8.5) at Denver:  Denver
I think the Steelers will win this one, but it will be low scoring and pretty close, probably 10-3 or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment