Monday, September 20, 2010

Fantasy Baseball Week Twenty-Four

Oh wow!  What an awesome week.  I have never lost before in such a great fashion.  I am not kidding, if this had been the World Series, this was like a game seven, walk off home run type game, not a four game sweep.  Let me show you our (Ryan and me) match up on Sunday:  my team is Gorkys is God.


After Sunday:


I almost caught him on AVG and OBP, but it came down to David Aardsma picking up a save and none of my guys even going in to pitch.  I knew all season that my team was better than fifth place (I think seventh place at one point) and this confirmed it for me.  However, I just want to let Ryan know that this was the most fun I have had all season.  I came home every night from work and the first thing I did was check our score.  The best part was how close it was all week.  Congratulations Ryan, I will be rooting for you against Offord (sorry Offord).

This week I take on Jason.  This is the final week, so it will last two weeks.  Instead of a picture of one of my players, allow me to show you both teams final stats.

No comments:

Post a Comment