Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Fantasy Baseball Weeks Seven and Eight

My team blows.  Well, I do not really think that, they are pretty good, but they just do not play well together.  Bunch of freakin' dickbags.  I am not going to give a huge recap about my weeks, but I will say that I cannot believe I lost 9-2 to Pat back in week seven.  If I remember correctly, the score was either tied or 6-5 (Pat) going into Sunday and then his team decided to be amazing.  Ugh.

I tied Dan 5-5 for week eight.  I do not think he even pays attention.  He has a guy on the DL starting, he never moved his pitchers around.  Ugh.  My pitching was atrocious.  Actually it has been pretty bad the last two weeks.

The only pitcher that I think was any good for me was Charlie Morton.  He had a win and a great ERA/WHIP.  My big hitter was Ryan Braun (Mike Stanton was huge in week seven).  Anyways, I am getting frustrated.

Picture via WHYGAVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment