Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My princess

After the royal wedding, people were going mad about how hot the sister of the bride, Pippa Middleton, was. I'm sorry, but I just don't get it. I mean, sure, she's cute, but an entire website dedicated to her ass?

And yes, that's exactly how current I keep my current affairs commentary on this blog.

If I ever find myself watching one of those gawk-at-the-royals events, I know which royal I'm going to be gawking at: Zara Phillips.



That's the number she turned up in at the wedding, and heck, I like it. She's a world champion equestrian...


...and a princess by blood, who was ranked number 3 on Forbes's (!) list of the 20 hottest royals back in 2008. And I'm a sucker for athletes:



Occasionally she wears outfits that are maybe slightly less classy than the one in the first picture, but do show off her, erm, other charms:



You can keep your Middletons: she's the only royal for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment