Sunday, July 3, 2011

The return of Iga Wyrwał

Remember the gorgeous Iga Wyrwał? You know, her:



For what it's worth, I ranked her as one of the top 10 hottest women in the world in my post on the subject, and I stand by that, even if I did get her first name wrong. I was misinformed!

Like I said earlier, she went and had a baby. Now, via the Smoking Jacket, she's making a comeback... weirdly. She's currently entered in an obscure modeling contest in the UK, where she looks like this:


Yes, apparently, that is her. Why a woman who, in all seriousness, has probably the best boobs on the Eurasian continent and is just smoking hot is taking this particular road back to the modeling business I don't know. What's worse is that she's totally failing the contest, too. Last I checked, she was in like 600th place or something.

I did say I hope she comes back to modeling, but this isn't what I meant at all! She has loads of fans, myself included, but really, we became fans of her in her core competency: looking absolutely fantastic while not wearing a lot. This ain't it, and a 600th place in a modeling contest really doesn't reflect her fanbase at all. I know this sounds a bit vulgar, but what I, and I think quite a few others, would really like to see is more of her in that mohawk. And preferably not much else.

No comments:

Post a Comment