Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday VIII

This morning I stepped on the scale and was happy to see that I was down to 178.8.  I know, this is exciting news to everyone.  People have actually noticed the weight loss at work, which makes me pretty happy.

Speaking of work, I have some news to share with you.  I have been transferred from the Altoona location of The Place That Shall Not Be Named to the Indiana location.  I have mixed feelings about the whole thing.  I am excited to try something new and the chance to prove myself at a high volume store.

However, I am sad to leave Altoona.  The place is not easy to work at, yet I have been there for three years and I have grown to love it there.  I enjoy many of the people who work there.  Another thing I will is having family members stop there to see me.  I highly doubt any of them will just happen to be going near Indiana.

Yesterday was my final day at Altoona, today I start at Indiana.  It should be a fun time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment