Monday, April 20, 2009

Martin Whitmarsh and Liegate

McLaren's head jefe Martin Whitmarsh has spoken on the Liegate scandal. This is what he had to say to the Mirror:
The reality is that there is an agenda here: some people are out to get us.

Can I just remind everyone that this is the scandal where McLaren were caught brazenly lying to the Australian GP stewards to get Lewis Hamilton one additional championship point? And this is what he has to say?

I quote him to reinforce the point I made in my previous post. The entire organization is either delusional or totally corrupt. If a normal person committed a crime and then reacted by claiming there's a conspiracy out to get him, they wouldn't be classed as normal much longer.

I wonder if Mercedes will get tired of all this rubbish, especially with Brawn looking like a more eligible and less dishonest British affiliate.

No comments:

Post a Comment